OS, QT & 1900 SERIES TRACTORS Page 2-2 REV. 4/83
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM (Continued)
TROUBLE SHOOTING GUIDE
Lights not operating
Attachment drive inoperative (Attach- ment drive light works). (QT-1666& 1966 series only)
Attachment drive inoperative (Attachment light Inoper- ative). (QT-1666 & ‘ 1966 series only)
Engine kills when Attachment drive switch in fumed on
1. Bulbs burned out.
2. Loose or poorly connected white wires or poor black ground wire.
3. Bad light switch.
1. Broken or loose wires
2. Inoperative electric clutch.
1. Inoperative Attachment drive switch.
2. Broken red wire between Attachment drive switch and key switch.
1. No operator in seat.
2. Seat switch Is not adjusted properly.
2. Install properly and tighten.
1. Check purple wire between PTO switch and electric clutch.
1. Check and replace of necessary. Refer to Attachment switch test.
2. Check and replace of necessary.
1. Seat switch must be anti-voted either by operator in seat or the interlock switch button pulled up.
2. Adjust so switch is engaged when operator is seated.